
Well, winter has arrived in Spokane. The previous high for snow inches in any 24 hour period in the history of Spokane was 16 inches - as of now, with up to 7" more today, we're got about 24" at the house. Guess Christmas vacation is starting a little early. They've shut down all transportation in town at this point. No way for us to get out of the driveway, which sucks, because Ali was supposed to try and fly out to Shreveport today.....not going to happen.



Kambel had some fun this morning though with the neighbor kids and Kolt and I took a little walk - he was OK with
the snow until he fell in face first.....may be tough to get him back outside.

Kristal and I on the other hand, not so much fun. I tackled the driveway this morning - a couple of times, and she took care of the back deck.

Now, who wants to go play on the swing!
1 comment:
Wow. I can't believe you had that much snow. That is crazy. Yep - fun for the kids. I know the extra work isn't so much fun for mom and dad. I just put the girls down. I can't wait to show them all of the snow tomorrow.
Post a Comment