It's official, Kambel is now joining the ranks of playing on an official basketball team. She's doing well so far. As you can imagine with Kindergarten kids, not much structure, but they are trying to teach them that they have to dribble, pass, and of course shoot when open.
(un)Official stats from game two:
5 baskets
4 rebounds
1 semi-steal
2 Assists
Sounds like she should just retire right now - will it ever get better than that?
Watch the excitement when anyone makes a shot - the whole team just runs and jumps back down the court.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh. LOOK AT KAMBEL. I can't believe it. Actually, I can. I think she has a good basketball gene pool. That is so cool. Keep us posted on how she is doing. Love the blog. KF
Post a Comment